Engility is seeking a motivated and experienced cybersecurity professional to join our team of diverse Global Positioning System (GPS) Systems Engineering and Integration (SE&I) experts. The GPS SE&I Team provides engineering, technical analysis and subject matter expertise (SME) support to the GP Directorate. As a member of our cybersecurity team, you’ll work in a high-paced environment with Air Force personnel and system developers to ensure GPS remains the gold standard for position, navigation and timing.
- Design and develop new applications and solutions for the GPS enterprise-wide cyber systems and networks
- Ensure cyber compliance, perform security reviews and manage accreditation documentation
- Integrate new architectural features into existing infrastructures, design cyber security architectural artifacts, provide architectural analysis of cyber security features and relate existing system to future needs and trends
- Use forensic tools and techniques for attack reconstruction in order to resolve integration and testing issues
- Implement the Risk Management Framework accreditation process
- Support Air Force personnel in formulating responses to Higher Headquarters and Department of Defense Requests for Information (RFIs) and in assessing policy changes
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Mathematics, Engineering or related field
- Current DoD Secret security clearance
- 2+ years of Information Assurance (IA) or Cybersecurity (CS) experience
- Knowledge of IA/CS tools (e.g. SCAP, ACAS, Nessus and Kali Linux Security Suite)
- Able to obtain a DoD 8570.01M IA Management Level 1 certification within 180 days of joining Engility
- Familiar with the Risk Management Framework
- Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and security controls experience
- Microsoft and Unix/Linux operating systems experience
- Current certification(s) in CISSP, CEH, Network+, Security+, CCNA,
- Computer programming and database scripting experience
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
About Engility: Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure.
EEO Statement: Engility Corporation is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. citizenship is required for most positions. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statements, please click here.