Dynetics, an employee-owned company, is seeking a talented DEPOT Property Administrator to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Candidate selected for this position will be responsible for:
- Schedule, receive and stock all incoming material and maintain Government data bases for inventory.
- Receipt and tracking of components and materials which are used to support various programs.
- Moving and tracking equipment and supplies as required.
- Oversee and perform Shipping and Receiving (both domestic and international shipments) of GFE/CAP, to include coordinating equipment imports and exports as well as adhering to all import/export compliance (ITAR) requirements.
- Ensures completed supply transactions are properly documented and additions, deletions, and/or changes to hand receipt accounts are entered into the system and all transaction reports are completed as required under provisions of appropriate regulations.
- Conduct inventories as required (e.g., 10% monthly and 100% annual inventory).
- Manage Configuration Control Database.
- Create, maintain and provide status reports for contract management.
- Process (end-to-end) all Depot RMAs of Government inventory.
- Supervise additional employees in warehouse and maintain a safe working environment.
Candidate must be capable of performing inspection of paperwork, packaging, and labeling, as well as visual inspection of parts, according to procedures and checklists.
- Candidate must be able to demonstrate strong personal organizational skills, attention to detail, self-motivation, and ability to work independently.
- Candidate must have direct knowledge and 5-10 yrs of experience with Department of Defense Government Property Accountability procedures.
- Candidate must have direct knowledge, training, and 1-5 yrs of experience with Property Book Unit Supply-Enhanced (PBUSE) and/or Defense Property Accountability System (DPAS).
- Candidate must have computer skills including experience with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office.
- Candidate must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Valid Drivers License
- Work location will be downtown Colorado Springs.
Candidate must be a US citizen, and must be a resident of the Colorado Springs, CO area or be willing to relocate to the Colorado Springs, CO area.
Additional qualifications that will be considered are:
- A minimum of Associate’s Degree preferred.
- Ability to operate Forklift, pallet jack and other additional standard Depot equipment.
- Experience with contractor procedures for government property handling, tracking, inventory, and auditing is preferred.
- Experience with Deltek or other property management software is preferred.
A positive attitude and commitment to customer satisfaction are essential.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (as well as maintain) a Final Secret Clearance.