We are currently seeking an experienced Generator Technician to join our team in our Colorado Springs location.
Who We Are:
Join us in the big leagues!
AXS Mobility is a leader in wireline & wireless telecommunications and business solutions. As part of our GENERATOR Field team, you'll work with small to large enterprises and government agencies to service our full-scale business solutions.
The spirits of this role are about the hunger, passion and drive to succeed within wireline & wireless telecommunications client servicing portfolios. It requires enthusiasm, dedication, a proactive and inquisitive manner, resilience, and attention to detail, reliability, a willingness to learn and an openness to getting involved in all aspects of Generator as a Field Technician
You should strive to inspire and impact the culture of the organization, actively contributing and adding value to the organization’s initiatives, and to live and embrace the Leadership Framework, incorporating those attributes to be an exemplar of our core values of integrity, humility, passion and truth in pursuit of our mission to inspire principled performance.
You'll be part of the team that walks our customers through AXS Mobility cutting-edge service and product portfolio, show them the benefit of our advanced services. This could be your chance to join a company that's known for being innovative, successful and ahead of the curve.
With AXS Mobility history of success and commitment to emerging technologies, this is the ideal GENERATOR Field Technician environment for a professional looking to build an amazing career.
AXS Mobility, Corporation was founded in early 2003 to supply wireless infrastructure engineering solutions to the USA, Canada, and Caribbean. AXS is headquartered in Sandy Springs, GA. The AXS Mobility leadership team is comprised of executives with over 750 years of combined fixed and wireless telecommunications experience. The company employs a dedicated staff of business development, project management, resource development and technology professionals.
To learn more about us, please visit us at www.axsmobility.com
About the Role:
The perfect candidate will have an excellent work ethic and exceptionally positive attitude, will be self-motivated, respectful, and the ability to present leadership qualities. The candidate should have as strong desire to continue growth in their career and set goals to eventually move up. Our company will challenge those technicians to become the best while working to help them achieve those goals.
What you’ll do:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Provide exceptional service to our customers.
- Responsible for servicing equipment at assigned sites and ensuring customers satisfaction. While minimizing uninterrupted service for our customers.
- Must be able to troubleshoot utilizing wiring diagrams.
- Maintains vehicles by keeping records of service manuals, scheduling, and completing repairs and maintenance service.
- Displays team effort and dedication to customer by maintaining flexibility to work overtime and weeks as the business requires, including occasional overnight stays.
- Maintain a flexible work schedule with availability to be on call 24/7.
- Troubleshoot technical problems ensuring all failed components are identified.
- Willing and able to travel to site location in your area.
- Make sure all paper work is filled out correctly.
- Work independently by setting and meeting goals.
Our Perfect Candidate
Education and Experience:
- OEM Training preferred
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Must be available for emergency contact via cell phone 24 hours/7days a week
Required Job Skills - Knowledge
- Ability to trouble shoot and obtain strong problem-solving skills
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Good communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with customers, co-workers and management
- Maintain company vehicle to neat, clean, and safe standards
- Be able to manage time during the daily duties
- Must possess the desire to be the best while striving to move up to the next level in his or her career
- Must have a strong work ethic and self-motivated
- NATE certification is a plus, but not required
- Very punctual and dependable
- Must be able to work successfully independently as well as in a group environment
- Must be able and willing to travel on an occasional basis
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expert analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, and multi-task across several assignments
- Ability to think creatively and work under pressure
- Displays sense of urgency, tenacity & follow-through
- Industry leading pay structure based on performance, giving the technician unlimited income learning potential. Commensurate with experience and education. Performance, Passion, Purpose.
- Comprehensive benefits package available including: Healthcare Insurance, Paid Vacation & Holidays, 401k, Bonuses, Merit Increases, and Growth Opportunities
Please submit your cover letter, and resume
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Please, no phone calls or agency submissions!