- Require Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, child welfare or other human services field.
- Experience with general administrative and record keeping practices
- Prefer one-year experience in child welfare services or similar experience
- CPR, First Aid, & Universal Precautions within 30 days of hire
- Current Physical within last 2 years per State of CO rules & regulations
- Must be able to lift and carry children as needed – able to lift 50 lbs
- Valid driver’s license, current vehicle insurance, and an acceptable driving record per SKSF standards
- Able to drive a vehicle safely while transporting passengers; use city maps to locate unknown destinations; establish rapport and provide safe and calm environment for children; assess possible concerns during visitations and problem solve as needed