Barrier is hiring Experienced Caulker/Waterproofers for work in the Colorado Springs area! If you are looking to work with a strong, motivated team and seeking growth, apply today.
- 2+ years caulking or waterproofing experience in commercial construction
- Must have experience hitting production targets and working with minimal supervision
- Must have personal reliable transportation
- Must pass drug test (including marijuana)
- Must pass background check (no felonies)
- $23-28 hour DOE
- Paid weekly (direct deposit)
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k with match
- Any legally mandated paid leave
- May be given an opportunity to run a small crew after evaluation period.
Examples of our work include: installing caulking in expansion, contraction, and control joints in interior and exterior masonry, carpentry door frames to masonry, windows to masonry, louvers to masonry, coping joints, concrete paving joints, saw cuts, EIFS and hardcoat stucco joints utilizing silicone, urethane, and acrylic-based sealants. This department would be a good transition if you have experience as waterproofer (waterproofing), journeyman carpenter, finish caulker (caulking), mason (masonry), concrete finisher, drywall finisher, commercial painter (painting), commercial roofing, handyman, make-ready, glazier, or in finish concrete, brick work, stucco, concrete restoration, traffic, deck and epoxy coating, polyurethane, dampproofing, vapor barrier.
Equal Opportunity Employer