Our private practice dental office, Ridgeline Family Dentistry, is looking for an experienced part-time Expanded Duties Dental Assistant. Part time is considered either Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday, Thursday. We would want you to work Mondays and Tuesdays through the end of the year and then the days worked after Jan 1 are flexible. Occasional Fridays are available to work as well. We offer a family-like atmosphere with a great team who works together to provide patients with quality, comprehensive care. Check out our google reviews!
If you are an experienced EDDA that is reliable, organized, honest and hard-working, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Connect with patients to provide excellent care and experiences
- Be a team player and help others between patients
- Set up and tear down operatories following proper OSHA guidelines
- Keep instruments moving through sterilization
- Assist the dentist using EDDA skills listed below
- Take and record detailed notes and treatment plans in Dentrix
- Take digital x-rays including (Pano, FMX, CBCT)
- Patient education on procedures, post op instructions, oral hygiene
- Experience as a dental assistant. Preferably graduate of a dental assisting program and EDDA training is a plus
- Follows HIPPA and OSHA guidelines
- Excellent chairside manner and communication skills with both patients and teammates
- Attention to detail in note taking and clinical care
- Place class I and class II restorations, pack cord, fabricate temporary crowns, take impressions, take x-rays, adjust night guards
- Interest in developing/advancing clinical abilities
- Paid Holidays
- Medical (for full time employees)
- Dental (for full time employees)
- Continuing Education
Competitive wage will be based on experience.