Primary responsibilities consist of the operation, maintenance and troubleshooting of a Microsoft Exchange 2010, 2012 & 2016 enterprise environment (>3000 users). Additional responsibilities include supporting the Blackberry/Good Mobile Technology environment. The candidate will provide systems administration responsibilities across a wide array of technical services.
Occasional weekend or shift work may be required.
The operation, maintenance and troubleshooting of a Microsoft Exchange 2010, 2013 & 2016 enterprise environment (>3000 users). Additional responsibilities include supporting the Blackberry/Good Mobile Technology environment. The candidate will provide systems administration responsibilities across a wide array of technical services.
Duties include: Installation/Configuration of Microsoft Exchange, Implementation and management of Exchange High Availability technologies (e.g. DAG’s, Clustering), Practical knowledge of SMTP routing, Active Directory/LDAP, and DNS, Mail Routing, Exchange and SMTP Troubleshooting, IIS (Internet Information Services) Administration, Troubleshooting, Remote Server, Application Mail Relay, Backup and Restore, Disaster Recovery concepts and Patch Management.
This position requires the candidate have experience with the following products, Scripting (PowerShell), Microsoft SQL Server, Dell PowerEdge Server management, BIND/WINS Management, Symantec Mail Security Products, MCSA/MCSE - Windows Server 2012/2016- Messaging, MCITP – Windows Server 2008- Messaging, Enterprise Virtualization and Migration Exchange Server Migration (to include mailbox migrations).
- Must have 1 to 4 years working experience and intimate proficiency with Microsoft Exchange 2010/2012/2016 administration and troubleshooting in a large-scale, enterprise, multi-site environment.
- Must have 3 years working experience supporting, maintaining and administering core Microsoft technologies including Windows Server 2012/2016.
- In depth understanding and working Exchange mailboxes, distribution lists and contacts
- Sound working knowledge of Internet/Intranet technologies including security features.
- Working knowledge of network infrastructure and operations, including switching, routing, Ethernet, TCP/IP and working knowledge of remote access technology.
- Thorough knowledge of Active Directory (managing users computers, groups and contacts).
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills, and experience in a professional service environment, with responsibility for supporting multiple applications and network environments.
- Mobile messaging technologies; Blackberry, Blackberry Enterprise Server, Good Mobile Technologies is strongly desired.
- Collaboration; Microsoft OCS and Lync.
- Must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance (US Citizenship required).
- Candidate must be certified in accordance with DoD 8570 IAT Level II approved baseline certifications prior to start date.
- MCSA Server 2012 or greater (Preferred).
- Additional industry certifications may be required within specific time frames.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Short & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation & Sick Leave
Post Offer/Pre-Employment Drug Screen required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. In addition to federal law requirements, Valdez International Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 719-600-4570
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision