The Electrical Journeyman position will be responsible for installing and repairing electrical fixtures and control equipment, as well as supervising and training electrician apprentices on the job. The projects may involve new or existing commercial or residential construction.
- Install electrical components per customer specifications and according to local guidelines.
- Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
- Perform general electrical maintenance.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate testing devices.
- Follow National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
- Have knowledge of various test equipment.
- Complete paperwork required for jobs
- High School Diploma or GED (required)
- 5-10 years of residential or commercial electrical experience.
- Valid Colorado Journeyman or Master Electrician license required.
Qualifications and Skills
- OSHA certification (preferred).
- Valid Driver’s License with safe driving record (required).
- Ability to pass a drug/background screening.
- Ability to read blueprints, architectural, mechanical, and electrical documents.
- Capable of lifting or exerting force up to approximately 50 pounds and may occasionally lift or exert force equivalent to lifting, up to 100 pounds.
- Ability to identify colors and knowledge of electrical color codes.
- Ability to troubleshoot electrical issues
$1500 Sign On Bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Short-term & Long-term Disability (Company Paid LTD)
- Life/AD&D Insurance (100k Policy)
- Voluntary Life/AD&D
- 401k (5% Match & 100% Vested Within First Year)
- 11 Paid Holidays
Job Type: Full Time