Monday - Friday - $18.00/hr
9:00am - 2:00pm
- Up to 48 hours paid sick leave per year.
- Access to an employee covered contracted Primary Care Physician.
- 24/7 access to a network of physicians via telehealth regarding general medical, behavioral health, dermatology and more.
- Voluntary benefits offered through Aflac - includes: Dental, Vision, Accident, Critical Illness and Cancer.
- Referral Bonus
It is the goal of Our House Inc to provide an environment focused on programming that allows individuals in services an opportunity to continue learning in order to reach their full potential academically, vocationally, mentally, socially, and emotionally.
The Skills and Activities Provider will offer individualized purposeful and meaningful programming that allows persons receiving services an opportunity to continue learning to reach their full potential academically, vocationally, mentally, socially, and emotionally. It is the responsibility of the Skills and Activities Provider to help enrich, teach, and grow the individuals in their care. The Skills and Activity Provider may be a point of contact for families and caregivers of persons receiving services and needs to set a standard of goodwill and service with those they meet. The Skills and Activities Provider is a representative of Our House Inc. and is expected to professionally represent the organization’s mission and purpose.
• Responsible for daily activities, welfare, progress, supervision, and learning experiences of persons receiving services (PRS).
• Planned daily activities can include but are not limited to volunteer work, vocational trainings, exercise for health and wellness, arts and crafts, games that encourage critical thinking, and strategies that teach life skills such as cooking, cleaning, self-control, hygiene, etc.
• Assist in creating purposeful and meaningful individualized programming based on PRS’ personal interested and needs, as well as identified goals.
• Ensure the work, attitude, conversations, and goals directly support the mission statement of Our House Inc.
• Responsible for being a positive embodiment of Our House Inc. in all interactions with PRS, parents, caregivers, coworkers, school district representatives, and agency representatives.
• Maintain a clean and presentable work environment by picking up after self and PRS; also taking initiative to address areas within the facility that need cleaning.
• Maintain a neat and presentable appearance, adhering to Our House dress code.
• Promote community awareness of the abilities of the individuals with disabilities while maintaining reasonable confidentiality.
• Attend and participate in all required trainings and meetings that will promote increased ability to work with PRS and/or understand the role as an S&A Provider.
• Facilitate or provide transportation to meet the needs of PRS to and from day program, as well as to planned daily activities.
• Be willing to work different sites as needed in a S&A Provider capacity.
• Actively engage and provide support for PRS to fully participate in daily activities.
• Respect and safeguard the rights of PRS and maintain appropriate supervision.
• Implement and provide data tracking when appropriate, i.e. behavior plans, daily goal tracking, elimination tracking, etc.
• Be willing and able to assist with activities of daily living (ADLs) including but not limited to cleaning face, brushing hair and teeth, assisting with clothes, feeding, toileting, changing, showering, etc.
• Attend and participate in any PRS meetings, if necessary.
• Document and report incidents appropriately with the given time frame.
• Document the daily services provided, activities participated in, and progress toward goals.
• Have all paperwork completed to Our House Inc. standards and submitted in a timely manner.
• Other duties as needed