We believe in something different: a focus on theindividuality of every person. In big ways and small, we exist to improve theextraordinary lives of all those we serve. As Colorado's largest and most innovative health care system, we as ateam deliver on the commitment to provide the best possible experience for ourpatients and their families. We foster a true human connection and give peoplethe freedom to live extraordinary lives. A career at UCHealth is more than ajob, it's a passion.
Performs department/functional areaspecific administrative and project work to support department manager anddepartmental/area function. Work includes routine and non-routine activities.
· Supportsadministration of the assigned departments. Provides project support asassigned, including research, data collection, and report preparation.
· Compilesdata for scheduled or special reports. Maintains databases and spreadsheets totrack information.
· Coordinatesmeetings, conferences, special events, appointments and travel arrangements.Supports standing committees as assigned, including schedule, agendapreparation, minutes and follow-up.
· Maygreet and direct visitors and/or patients. Takes telephone calls and handlesgeneral inquiries. Performs needed clerical tasks, including copying, faxing,filing, and ordering/obtaining supplies. May submit employee time records andcomplete other payroll and human resources record related tasks. May act as alead to other support staff as assigned.
· HighSchool diploma or GED.
· One-yearexperience (preferred)
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance oftalent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking forindividuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changingand are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so thateach of us can find the extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth,we'll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningfulcareer. There're no limits to your potential here.