If you are looking to make a difference as Cyber Security Analyst with demonstrated qualifications and proven experience in Space Systems to include MILSATCOM, Global Positioning System, Space Based Infrared, Joint Space Operations Center Mission System, and space weather systems then the Qualis Corporation has the right position for you. Qualis is seeking an experienced Cyber Analyst to create a cyber contested environment for our nation's most strategic space systems in support of Operational Test and Evaluation. This dynamic environment is waiting for you. See if you meet the requirements listed below and join our team. Qualis has industry leading health and educational benefits. This position will be ready for you on 7 January 2019 with the primary work location at Peterson AFB, CO.
- Perform analysis of test capabilities
- Identify test capability requirements
- Identify test capability shortfalls
- Develop methodologies and tools
- Identify mission critical functions and equipment
- Estimate potential impacts of threats upon functions and equipment
- Design tests using Design of Experiments (DOE)
- Identify potential mission impacts
- Review, analyze and report to test director status of Systems Program Office (SPO), and developmental contractor’s systems documentation.
- Analyze subsystem’s technology readiness levels
- Assist in translating user requirements into program/system requirements
- Identify the System Program Office's (SPO) plans for Developmental Test (DT)
- Identify deficiencies in DT plans and data requirements that must be addressed in OT
- Identify OT data that can be collected during DT events (Integrated Testing)
- Identify appropriate test tools and methods required to conduct OT
- Participate in and represent OT interests during Integrated Testing
- Participate in dedicated OT events
- Analyze, characterize system performance and report results of OT and IT&E events.
- Must possess a bachelor’s of science degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Cyber Security Operations, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, or related degree.
- Must possess 6 or more years’ experience in cyber security, network defense, and/or network attack.
- Background in operational testing highly desired.
- Background in space systems, missile warning, satellite communications, global positioning system, space situational awareness, or overhead persistent infrared systems is desired.
- Contractor personnel must possess one or more of the following DoD 8570 Information Assurance Technical Level III Baseline Certifications:
- GIAC Cert Incident Handler (GCIH)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- GIAC Certified Enterprise Defender (GCED)
- The following certifications are considered highly desirable: Must be able to work in a fast paced environment while being able to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines Must have the ability to quickly understand the customers’ overall technical objectives and mission and provide effective solutions.
- CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP)
- CISCO Certified Network Associate/Professional (CCNA/P)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate/Professional (MCSA/P)
- GIAC Penetration Tester (GPEN) or Offensive Security Certified Expert/Professional (OSCE/OSCP)
- GIAC Security Essentials Certification (GSEC)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills along with customer interaction and presentation capabilities.
- Must be able to work effectively alone, unsupervised, or within a group.
- U.S. Citizenship required.
Travel: 15-20% travel requirement.
- Active DoD Top Secret security clearance required. Must be SCI eligible.
- Must be able to maintain level of clearance required for this position.