Progressive is one of The Denver Post’s Top Workplaces in Colorado!
Now hiring for April and May 2019!
As consultants to our customers, our Customer Service Call Center Reps are all about helping others. We're looking for people with a passion for building relationships and a knack for problem-solving to join our call center team and care for our customers.
We'll provide you with training and a solid base of insurance knowledge so that you can feel confident you're providing the best possible customer service. Whether answering questions about billing, explaining policy coverage or assuring available products are offered, you'll be the voice of Progressive to our customers. You'll have the support of a collaborative team, which includes ongoing coaching and development.
- Customer Service Reps to support existing customers managing their policies.
- We're also hiring for: Inbound Sales Reps to take inbound calls from customers interested in buying insurance - NO COLD CALLING!
Pay Rate: $16.75/hour - $18.75 (based upon transferrable experience and position), plus:
* Additional 10% shift differential pay when you work evenings or weekends
* Top performance awards and contests with cash payouts
* Annual Gainshare bonus of up to 16% of your salary! Our bonus program rewards each of us based on company performance
Start Date & Schedule: Post training schedules will include a Saturday or a Sunday and may include evening hours. Schedule flexibility is a must.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Build trust by understanding the unique needs of our customers, and resolving those needs effectively and efficiently
* Help customers with insurance needs like adding/deleting vehicles and drivers from policies, or processing renewals, cancellations, reinstatements, and payments
* One or more years of college education or relevant work experience
* Work or educational experience must include:
o Customer service, sales and/or influencing others
o Fast paced and changing environment
o Multitasking and time management skills
o Effectively communicating verbally and in writing
o Computer skills
Benefits & Perks:
As the third largest auto insurance company, Progressive offers the confidence and stability that comes with working for a growing, always evolving organization. As an employee, you will enjoy an inclusive environment that embraces strategic thinking, drive and passion. Progressive employees also benefit from:
* Paid training, tuition assistance and career development
* Diverse, welcoming culture with Employee Resource Groups
* Casual dress (yes, you can wear jeans to work!)
* Wellness program with discounts & rewards, and onsite gym at our large locations
* Onsite healthcare at large locations and the standard benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
Apply now to find a job you'll love!
Equal Opportunity Employer