Start Date: August 30Starting Pay: $15/hour
Please join us for our hiring event! Learn more about the role and interview!
EVENT DATE: Tuesday, August 6, 2019
EVENT TIME:3:00 PM – 7:00 PM
EVENT LOCATION: 2221 E Bijou St Suite 101, Colorado Springs, CO 80909At A Glance:
What is the Customer Service Representative – Billing role?
- Full-time entry to midlevel customer service role in one of our modern call centers.
- Profile: An adaptable, efficient, patient communicator and good listener who applies sincerity and responsibility to create helpful customer relationships.
- Benefits include paid training and time off, comprehensive health packages, best-in-class retirement savings, free Spectrum services and more.
Are you eager to learn and ready for a new challenge? If you like to talk to customers and work on a computer in a lively environment, we’d like to talk about your future with Spectrum. Our billing representatives bring it all together using knowledge of Spectrum’s offerings learned through our representative training program. We will teach you the skills you need to grow with us, to build relationships and to create a quality customer experience. Your reliability, integrity and flexibility make you a wonderful ambassador for the Spectrum brand.It’s all about learning and growing
This may be a new road for you, but the journey is all mapped out. You can trust our quick and thorough training plan to make you an expert on Spectrum's industry-leading products and services in about five weeks, taking home full pay for the time you spend learning. After that, consider yourself the voice of Spectrum: fielding questions, processing orders, updating account records, and staying current on all our newest technologies. You’ll learn how to efficiently answer our customers questions concerning product pricing and billing statements. Plus, peer mentors and a dedicated coaching line are always available if you have any questions. With a deliberate path to success
We know that the best people to lead are those who have been down the same road before. That’s why most of our supervisors started as Customer Service Representatives themselves, learning and growing with us. Eventually you too may lead and support your own enthusiastic team. Career progression is a very real and achievable goal. Get into a Fortune 100 company and see how far you can go.The benefits are clear
On top of our core benefits and opportunities to grow your career, Spectrum offers education assistance, child care discounts, and other programs that help you and your family thrive at all stages of life. We offer flexibility and consecutive days off to help you achieve that important work/life balance.What do you need to get started?
Minimum requirements for the Customer Service Billing Representative are:
Minimum Education needed:
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with PCs, Microsoft Office Suite and general intranet navigation
Preferred Work Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Are you ready to join our team?
- Previous customer service representative experience
- Experience working in cable operations and/or telecommunications call center
- Ability to effectively train and offer guidance to other representatives
Now that you know a little more about us, why not apply now?
Heads up! There is a brief assessment in the application. We recommend using a desktop computer or laptop in a distraction-free environment.
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.