Customer Service/Order Entry II (Onsite)
9965 Federal Drive
Colorado Springs, CO 80921
Experience: 2-5 years of experience in position or specialization.
Education: High-school/Associates or equivalent experience if applicable. Certification if applicable.
Ensures delivery of excellent customer service through fast and accurate processing of orders, communication, and coordinating with other departments to resolve inquires.
First point of customer contact for general inquiries like pricing, products, scheduling etc.
Builds and maintain the business relationship with clients by providing prompt and accurate service so as to promote customer loyalty.
Performs, as a skilled worker, a number of Customer Service support tasks. Determines, based upon professional knowledge, how best to approach the task, and how to solve abnormalities. Analysis abnormalities that occur within own working area and reasons, based upon professional knowledge and insights, where the cause lies and remedies it. Completes work with a limited degree of supervision.
• Assure timely processing of customer orders each day (via SAP)
• Verify pricing, shipping address, and items numbers on each order
• Verify each order with the customer the same method it was received
• Review orders and questions with the Markets outside of the US & Canada in professional manner to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
• Work with our shipping department on delivery times and dates
• Timely answering of questions or acknowledgement of issues
• Performs administrative duties as needed
• Follows all company SOPs
• Effectively communicates and coordinates activities with multiple departments including Finance and Marketing.
• Distributes information as required by management.
• Completes all company training meeting required deadlines.
• Assists with Audit Support and Quality Requests
• Detailed oriented
• Effectively manage time
1111 Main Street Suite 405