DATE POSTED 06/22/2020REQUISITION NUMBER: 263002BRLOCATION: United States - Colorado - Colorado SpringsAREA OF INTEREST: Customer Operations, Customer ServicePOSITION TYPE: Full Time
Start Date: July 31st, 2020Starting Pay: $16.50/hourAt A Glance
Are you ready for something new?No matter your background, our training program can put you ahead of the curve on the latest Spectrum technology. Being professional, courteous, and organized helps you establish and maintain positive relationships with your customers. Your reliability, integrity and flexibility make you a wonderful ambassador for the Spectrum brand. If you’re ready to grow your skills, this is an opportunity with a lot of potential.What is the Customer Service Billing Representative role?Are you eager to learn and ready for a new challenge? If you like to talk to customers and work on a computer in a lively environment, we’d like to talk about your future with Spectrum. Our billing representatives bring it all together using knowledge of Spectrum’s offerings learned through our representative training program. We will teach you the skills you need to grow with us, to build relationships and to create a quality customer experience. Your reliability, integrity and flexibility make you a wonderful ambassador for the Spectrum brand.It’s all about learning and growingThis may be a new road for you, but the journey is all mapped out. You can trust our quick and thorough training plan to make you an expert on Spectrum's industry-leading products and services in about five weeks, taking home full pay for the time you spend learning. After that, consider yourself the voice of Spectrum: fielding questions, processing orders, updating account records, and staying current on all our newest technologies. You’ll learn how to efficiently answer our customers questions concerning product pricing and billing statements. Plus, peer mentors and a dedicated coaching line are always available if you have any questions.With a deliberate path to successWe know that the best people to lead are those who have been down the same road before. That’s why most of our supervisors started as Customer Service Representatives themselves, learning and growing with us. Eventually you too may lead and support your own enthusiastic team. Career progression is a very real and achievable goal. Get into a Fortune 100 company and see how far you can go.The benefits are clearOn top of our core benefits and opportunities to grow your career, Spectrum offers education assistance, child care discounts, and other programs that help you and your family thrive at all stages of life. We offer flexibility and consecutive days off to help you achieve that important work/life balance.What do you need to get started?
- Full-time entry-level to mid-level customer service role resolving customer billing inquiries and account issues, adjusting services as requested, and upholding positive customer relationships.
- Profile: A flexible communicator and good listener who can multitask to solve problems. Billing Representatives use patience and effective communication skills to uncover customer needs, answer questions, and leave a positive impression on every customer interaction.
- Benefits include fully paid training and time off, comprehensive health packages, retirement savings, free Spectrum services where available, and more.
Minimum requirements for the Customer Service Billing Representative are:
Minimum Education needed:
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with PCs, Microsoft Office Suite and general intranet navigation
Preferred Work Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Are you ready to join our team?Now that you know a little more about us, are you ready to apply? Heads up! There is a brief assessment in the application. We recommend taking the assessment in a distraction-free environment.
- Previous customer service representative experience
- Experience working in cable operations and/or telecommunications call center
- Ability to effectively train and offer guidance to other representatives
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Spectrum has adopted virtual mobile recruiting tools that allow us to continue meeting new candidates. We look forward to “virtually” meeting you.
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.