ANB Bank hires and rewards great people who are passionate about customers. We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package for the following position. Benefits package includes, but is not limited to: Medical, Dental, Vision, Company Provided Life and AD&D Insurance, Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance, Long and Short Term Disability, a Company Match 401(k) Plan, and Paid Vacation and Sick Time.
ANB Bank is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment. The Bank is continually trying to improve recruitment, employment, development and promotional opportunities for its employees. Our selection decisions are based on job-related factors and not on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
POSITION: Customer Care Center Representative
LOCATION: Circle Banking Center
REPORTS TO: Customer Care Center Supervisor
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintains a current knowledge and compliance with Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) requirements.
- Answer incoming telephone calls and assist customers with account inquiries, research requests and other account maintenance. Respond to customer needs and priorities; establish effective working relationships with customers; identify and take appropriate action to meet customer needs.
- Acquires and demonstrates proficiency in applying intermediate referral skills and relationship building with customers by understanding life events and learning the multiple company product opportunities.
- Seeks guidance from team members to resolve issues and to identify appropriate issues for escalation.
- Acquires and demonstrates proficiency in applying intermediate knowledge of products, services, and processes.
- Maintain current knowledge of Regulations, Bank policies and procedures as related to this position.
- Orders and Reorders checks and ATM/Debit Cards.
- Provide customers with information on consumer basic deposit accounts, rates, service charges, restrictions and other relevant account information.
- May interview retail loan applicants to determine their needs and advises them of various credit products. Requests specific information necessary for loan underwriting.
- Process a variety of mail requests and complete maintenance as required.
- Perform backroom functions necessary to insure the ongoing integrity of the deposit system.
- Provide support to other Customer Care Center Representatives, as needed.
- Cross train in all Customer Care Center responsibilities.
- Delivers quality of service as defined by department standards.