About USA Volleyball
Would you like to work in the Olympic movement with one of the most successful organizations serving one of the fastest growing and exciting sports in the world? USA Volleyball is the national governing body for beach, indoor, sitting, snow, and para-beach volleyball in the United States with over 430,000 members, responsible for selecting the Olympic and Paralympic volleyball teams. USA Volleyball also supports a network of regional associations, youth and junior programs, national championships, coaching and officials training, grassroots development, and the SafeSport initiative. Visit www.usavolleyball.org for more.
USAV is an equal opportunity employer committed to increasing the diversity of its community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, gender identity or expression, disability, or sexual orientation. To learn more about USAV’s diversity, equity and inclusion efforts, please visit our DEI page at: https://www.teamusa.org/usa-volleyball/dei.
The Coordinator, Region Services is a regular full-time position reporting to the Manager of Region Services. This position supports the RVAs and other USAV departments in all areas associated with membership including reporting of fees, statistics, verifications, background screens, miscellaneous reporting, and troubleshooting problems associated with members. The Coordinator, Region Services will also assist member registration system administrators and act as a liaison for all regions as part of the Region Services Support Team. Extended hours may be required to include nights, weekends and holidays. The position is located in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities include but are not necessarily limited to:
- As part of the Region Services Support Team respond to membership inquires for internal and external customers, including responding to membership emails and phone calls and providing timely and solution oriented customer service to all region staff members.
- Primary point of contact for membership verifications with regards to all national indoor and outdoor programs as well as intra-regional as needed, which includes but is not limited to bid tournaments, qualifier, national championships, national high performance events.
- Primary point of contact for membership registration for USAV staff and RVAA leadership.
- Identify and document procedural, functional, and technical issues with the member management system and work with system providers to resolve/troubleshoot.
- Create and implement training plans for USAV staff members and USAV Region administrators on the use of the member management system.
- Conduct ongoing system monitoring and data maintenance.
- Develop and prioritize recommendations for modifications and enhancements to the member management system.
- Identify and implement solutions to department problems and reduce inefficiencies.
- Serve as primary contact to other USAV Departments and third-parties as needed regarding data, database systems and other technological solutions.
- Develop and implement processes to report registration data and requested lists for USAV staff or other entities as approved by senior management.
- Serve as the department liaison to event administration systems and provide support to USAV Regions and club personnel on the use of those systems.
- Provide phone coverage/front desk back-up, as needed.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelors’ degree in Business or Sport Administration or related degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in business or sport administration or related field
- Advanced level experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience working with database systems
- Working knowledge of statistics
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service to staff, partners and customers of USAV
- Must be able to successfully pass a USAV background screening (prior to hire date)
- Must successfully complete SafeSport certification within two weeks of hire date. Training must be maintained throughout employment.
- Experience working with sport entities (USOPC/NGB/Region/Clubs) is a plus
- Experience training constituents on computer programs/databases is a plus
Minimum Starting Salary:
$ 38,500 - Commensurate with experience.
USAV also offers a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time employees.
Applications accepted online only. Phone calls not accepted. Applications must be received by no later than Monday, November 2, 2020.