Coord., Audit & Compliance
Colorado Springs, CO
Reporting to the Vice President of Audit and Compliance, the Coordinator will be responsible for assisting with NGB interface and communication, managing data tracking systems, and managing administrative duties of the NGB/HPMO Compliance/Audit department.
Duties & Responsibilities
NGB Interface and Communication - 60%
- Assist with the annual compliance reviews of NGBs including gathering supporting compliance documents, documenting work performed, preparing correspondence and workpapers, and issuing final reports.
- Assist with NGB audits including scheduling the audit, gathering supporting documents, and issuing final reports.
- Proactively manage the database for NGB audited financial statements.
- Work with USOC Communications to maintain applicable audit and compliance reports on the USOC website.
- Assist with managing elections and other support for NGBs and other stakeholders.
- Assist in reviewing policies, publications, and correspondence.
- Establish and maintain positive relations with NGBs, PSOs, and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Handle confidential and/or sensitive information. Use subject matter knowledge and judgment to complete assignments such as researching files for specific information.
Administrative Support - 40%
- Perform administrative tasks including organizing travel requests, overseeing vendor payments, ordering office supplies and promotional materials, and managing expense reports.
- Provide logistics and operations support to the Vice President to include assistance with executive and board level presentations, meeting notes, and meeting coordination.
- Proactively manage paperwork and online filing, while remaining consistent with document retention guidelines.
- Working in Microsoft PowerPoint, assist the team with presentations and reports. Assemble and copy documents for presentations and/or reference.
- Manage team business and travel calendar to include meeting schedules, airline and hotel reservations, and ground transportation. Use initiative to handle a wide variety of administrative support duties, manage complex calendars, and arrange meetings/travel.
- Coordinate and manage internal offsite meetings for the team.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications Required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years of administrative experience, including working with senior management
- Finance background helpful
- Ability to maintain confidences and confidential information, and work professionally with internal and external customers
- Creative thinker with the ability to address complex issues with an open mind; identifying and evaluating differing perspectives and appropriately assessing alternate outcomes
- Sharp awareness for precise details in written documents including policies, procedures, and governance documents
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to deal with a variety of constituents while maintaining a positive attitude
- Ability to organize and coordinate multiple tasks and projects
- Expert in Microsoft Office Suite consisting of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with data analytic systems (such as Tableau) preferred
Tools, Equipment, & Conditions
- Standard office equipment
- Office environment in multi-level building
- Period of prolonged sitting and use of hands and wrists
- Regular attendance at work is an essential job function
Colorado Springs Downtown Headquarters
$19.49-$24.74 per hour