|EOE STATEMENT||LVW Electronics is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. |
|ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION||LVW Electronics provides advanced systems solutions to private and public-sector clients all over the world. Our professional staff includes experts in professional audio, electronic and physical security, life safety systems, advanced control systems and information transmission systems. Whether physical or logical security, video surveillance, access control, intrusion detection, A/V, sound reinforcement, SCADA, mass notification or advanced network infrastructure, LVW is committed to providing exactly the service or technology our customers require, at best cost and lowest risk. |
- Oversees the operations of the Accounting Department, which include accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank reconciliations, and payroll.
- Identifies training needs.
- Oversee the activities of the corporate accounting department for the accurate and timely dissemination of financial management reports including, but not limited to, internal and external monthly financial statements, annual audits, and annual budgets.
- Oversee the activities of the disbursement department, ensuring the accurate and timely processing of accounts payable, purchase orders, petty cash, core employee expense reports, cash control, core payroll processing and total corporate payroll tax compliance.
- Oversee the activities of the accounts receivable department to ensure the accurate and timely management of all accounts receivable aging components including billing, cash receipts applications, etc: funding services management, which includes weekly funding reports and customer service: quarter year-end payroll closing including federal and state reports: and check statistic management.
- Assure corporate income tax compliance to assure the accurate and timely completion of all corporate income tax returns taking full advantage of all favorable tax codes.
- Establish and maintain systems and controls that verify the integrity of all systems, processes, and data, and enhance the company’s values.
- Respond to CFO as assigned with accurate and timely work to facilitate financial needs.
- Participate in a wide variety of special projects and compile a variety of special reports
- Communicate with co-workers, management, clients, and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions.
- Excellent management and supervisory skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient in accounting and tax preparation software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- DelTek/CostPoint experience preferred.
- Financial Management.
- Technical Capacity.
- Performance Management.
- Ethical Conduct.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Personal effectiveness/Credibility.
- Preferred Cognos reporting
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration required.
- Ten years or more of related experience required.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Compensation: Depends on experience and level of education/training/certification. Please note this is not an inclusive list of job responsibilities. Management reserves the right to modify responsibilities based on operational needs.
LVW Electronics is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.
|PAY RATE||$80000-$90000 |
THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS.