Minimum Formal Education Required for both Positions:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Project Management, Business Law, or other similar experience.
Minimum Work Experience for Contract Specialist:
- 2+ years' work experience evaluating/managing/drafting/negotiating vendor contracts, administering vendor due diligence, or other related work experience required during contract analysis, review, drafting, negotiation and management. required
Minimum Work Experience for Contract Specialist Sr.:
- 5+ years’ work experience evaluating/managing/drafting/negotiating vendor contracts, administering vendor due diligence, or other related work experience requiring contract analysis, review, and authorization.
Technical or Specialized Knowledge/ Skills:
- Demonstrates strength analyzing new regulations and determining the possible impact on the organization as it relates to contracts.
- Exceptional ability to analyze and create written documents (contracts primarily).
- Excellent attention to detail and problem solving ability.
- Ability to operate well with all levels of corporate professionals.
- Able to adjust communication style to match the audience being addressed.
- Able to explain complex legal concepts and terms in relatable ways to build understanding and acceptance of regulatory changes that may be required.
- Energetic individual with unusual initiative.
- Commitment to outstanding performance.
- Demonstrates a strong orientation towards customer service.