Configuration Management Analyst
Colorado Springs, CO
Peraton is expanding its presence across the Space enterprise bringing advanced concepts, space and cyber solutions, enterprise systems and services delivery, and integrated operations to advance our customers’ missions and solve their most daunting challenges. We are seeking a Junior Configuration Management Analyst to join our team.
- Establishes and maintains configuration and data management policies and procedures to be utilized by department personnel and other participating functions to ensure a standard and cost effective approach to the application of configuration and data management requirements.
- Analyzes changes to product specifications to determine the effect on the end product and determines and prepares documentation necessary for change control.
- Designs and establishes configuration management documentation.
- Authorizes the release of drawings, schedules and system configuration changes specified by management and other functional groups through the Request For Change process.
- Operates configuration management tools to support configuration identification, control, reporting, and auditing.
- Performs configuration management and release engineering tasks to ensure new configuration management baseline operating parameters are documented, comply with standard configurations, and are logistically sustainable.
- May develop configuration standards for company-wide use.
- May train requirement engineers in the use of configuration management tools and the implementation of CM quality standards.
- May provide guidance to less experienced employees.
- Works with standard commercial software products used for configuration management (e.g. DOORS, JSMART, etc.)
- Bachelor's (or equivalent) with 2+ years of CM and/or data management experience, or a Master's with 0-2 years of experience.
- Active Secret Security Clearance.
- Experienced with frequent use and application of technical standards, principles and theories.
- Ability to work under general supervision, providing solutions to technical problems of moderate scope/complexity.
This position requires an active Secret security clearance.
Peraton provides innovative, reliable solutions to the nation’s most sensitive and mission-critical programs and systems. Peraton has significant experience providing highly differentiated secure communications, space, and technology solutions to key customers, and has become a trusted partner on missions that are critical to the security priorities of the United States. Capabilities include complex software and technology services and solutions, as well as end-to-end mission operations abilities, including Software Systems Development, Cyber, Modeling & Simulation, Mission Operations, Signal Intelligence (SIGINT), and Quick Reaction Capabilities (QRC) / Research & Development. The company is headquartered in Herndon, VA, with approximately 3,500 employees across the U.S. and Canada.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.