Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you’ll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today. At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation’s history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they’re making history. The Engineering organization pushes the boundaries of innovation, redefines engineering capabilities, and drives advances in various sciences. Our team is chartered with providing the skills, innovative technologies to develop, design, produce and sustain optimized product lines across the sector while providing a decisive advantage to the warfighter. Come be a part of our mission! Northrop Grumman Space Systems (NGSP) is looking for you to join our team as a Computer Operations Support Analyst based out of Schriever Air Force Base, Colorado Springs, CO. What You’ll get to Do:
- The selected candidate will be part of a team that reports to the C2BMC Watch Officer (CWO) and performs daily system monitoring, operations and maintenance of the C2BMC systems in a 24x7 operations and test environment.
- The candidate will provide first level technical support to the warfighter and perform initial troubleshooting of all local C2BMC hardware, software and networks.
- The candidate will document and report all events/issues to the CWO and receive tasking and direction from the CCC for all operations, test & real world events.
- The candidate will also assist in all hardware/software installations as directed by the local SMEs and create and maintain user accounts as directed by the local ISSO.
- Performs other duties and assignments as required.
- Position requires 24x7 shift work. Candidate will be assigned to a shift and assignment in (Ops or Training) to be determined by mission requirements. Some substitute rotation during off-shifts, including nights and weekends will be required.
Basic Qualifications: If applicable, please note your updated security clearance and IAT/relevant certifications on your resume.
- An active Secret clearance is required.
- 2 Years with Bachelor’s degree in a related field; 6 years’ experience in lieu of a degree.
- Must possess a DoD 8570 certification at IAT Level II or higher (Security+, GSEC, SCNP, SSCP, CISSP, CISA, GSE, SCNA)
- Experience with operations and maintenance of large-scale computer and communications systems/networking environments.
- Experience in system and/or network administration that include the following (UNIX, Linux, Windows, Cisco and Juniper).
- Experience in troubleshooting hardware and software components.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience and knowledge of C2BMC System or Missile Defense Systems
What We Can Offer You: Northrop Grumman provides a comprehensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages your growth and supports the mutual success of our people and our company. Northrop Grumman benefits give you the flexibility and control to choose the benefits that make the most sense for you and your family. Your benefits will include the following:
- Health Plan
- Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Training and Development
- Flexible Work Arrangements
NGSpace COSpace NGFeaturedJobs Salary Min: $67,520 Salary Max: $101,280 Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. Learn about Northrop Grumman Total Rewards and Benefits.
Additional Northrop Grumman Information: Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO
. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.