The Commercial Project Superintendent will be responsible for ensuring projects are delivered successfully and on time. They collaborate with engineers and subcontractors to define project needs and oversee staff performance. The Commercial Project Superintendent will monitor projects from planning to completion, including tasks such as budgeting and scheduling. They follow quality standards and ensure the safety and security of the construction site. A construction superintendent also communicates and negotiates with external partners. This position will be required to travel outside of Colorado to our job sites. This will require traveling up to 75 percent of the time.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the project and the continuous flow of work.
- Direct communication with Travel Project Manager.
- Ensure adherence to building plans, specifications, codes, and regulations.
- Lead project field staff.
- Write RFI’s and submit to Travel Project Manager.
- Manage jobsite performance.
- Ensure quality, safety, and environmental compliance.
- Weekly Tool Talk Box / Weekly jobsite Safety Inspection.
- Determine equipment and manpower needs.
- Maintain Daily logs, upload progress photos and as-built drawings.
- Maintain short interval schedules.
- Attend Pre-Construction and Owner/Contractor meetings as needed.
- Familiar with IBC Code Book / OSHA CFR29.
- Coordinate subcontractors, suppliers, and workers to meet schedule requirements while still maintaining safety on site.
- Inspect work for quality and compliance with contract documents.
- Interact with clients and/or owners in a professional manner.
- Communication with Building Inspectors and Life Safety.
- Travel to projects where needed.
- Handle all remote work outside of the state.
$75,000 - $85,000 annual salary
Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-term & Long-term disability, Life/ AD&D Insurance & Voluntary Life/AD&D, FreshBenies, 401k, PTO, Flexible schedule, Paid Holidays.