Critical Mission Solutions
Challenging Today. Reinventing Tomorrow.
We’re invested in you and your success. Everything we do – whether Aerospace, Defense, Intelligence, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Nuclear, Automotive, or Telecommunications – is more than just a project. It’s our challenge as human beings, too. That’s why we bring a thoughtful and collaborative approach to every one of our partnerships.
It’s our promise to challenge the status quo as we redefine how to solve the world’s greatest challenges, and transform big ideas into intelligent solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
Design your career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed –today and into tomorrow.
The government client requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for any/all positions that will require travel.
Full vaccination (against COVID-19) is defined as: an individual must be either two weeks past the last shot of a two-shot vaccination sequence, or two weeks past the only shot of a one-shot vaccination sequence.
Description of Duties:
The Client Support Administrator (CSA) Tech Lead supports the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) on the Integrated Research and Development for Enterprise Solutions (IRES) contract. The candidate will:
- Supervise execution of immediate break/fix actions and preventative maintenance on tight deadlines in support of a wide variety of IRES customers.
- Perform regional trouble and request ticket escalation, assignment and provide prioritization direction to local techs as-needed.
- Primary duties include resolving technical issues and issue escalations, Remedy queue management, direct regional project support efforts and being the Subject Matter Expert for IT within the CSAFO team – provide training to new team members where needed.
- Assist the CSAFO Enterprise Lead to further develop and implement End User Support processes and procedures, and help to ensure all trouble tickets are addressed in a timely manner in accordance with SSI requirements.
- Participate in the creation, maintenance and analysis of metrics, and provide input into financial estimates and proposals as-needed.
Some travel is required.
This position can be filled at Schriever SFB, Colorado Springs, CO
This position is expected to pay $75,200 – $85,200 annually; depending on experience, education, and any certifications that are directly related to the position.
This position will be posted for a minimum of 3 days. If a candidate has not been selected at that time, it will continue to be posted until a suitable candidate is selected or the position is closed.
Resumes, in month and year format, must be submitted with application in order to be considered for the position. The selected candidate will be assigned as an employee for Jacobs or one of our teammate companies.
Jacobs health and welfare benefits are designed to invest in you, and in the things you care about. Your health. Your well-being. Your security. Your future. Typical benefits offered include flexible work schedules and opportunities to work remotely, educational reimbursement, retirement benefits (401K match), employee stock purchase plan, health benefits, tax saving options, disability benefits, life and accident insurance, voluntary benefits, paid time off and paid holidays, and parental leave.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
Must have one of the following combinations of education and experience: HS Diploma (or GED) and 1 year of general experience; Associate's degree, or higher, and 0 years of general experience
- If this position requires travel selected candidate must be willing to provide proof of fully vaccinated (against COVID-19) status? (the process of which must be completed prior to the anticipated start date)
- Must have 2 years of experience in an engineering field
- Must be able to lift, and carry, 25 LBS
- Must be able to move freely around buildings, frequent Under Desk Work, and other physical activity required
- Must have a current DOD 8570 IAT level II certification (e.g. Security+, Systems Security Certified Practitioner)
- Must have an active DoD Secret Security Clearance
- Have experience in Customer Service, and DoD Experience
- Have 2 years of directly related experience in MDA CSAFO environment
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.