To help provide a safe, healthy, and enriching environment for children and young adults served at Zach’s Place. This position is under the direct supervision of the Program Director and/or designee.
· Provide direct care, including physical care to the program’s participants. May include caring for medically fragile individuals.
· Assist in the implementation of established goals and treatment in the daily programming of the Center as determined in the participant’s individual plan.
· Follow the policies and procedures for the care of Zach’s Place participants, as established by the Center and the State Department of Human Services. This includes safety plans, reporting emergencies, life skills programming and emergency procedures.
· Maintain necessary paperwork, including medication logs, incident reports, check-in guide. Report any Center needs, including repair and maintenance, in the staff communication book and to Team Shift Lead.
· Report and document incidents per agency policies and procedures for reporting incidents.
· Must be willing to learn and implement positive behavior supports for the children.
· Will work as a team member and assist other staff in the completion of tasks to maintain the Center’s standards for safety and cleanliness.
· Must be willing to implement community participation activities.
· Must be willing to assist with faculty duties, recreation activities, and other areas to better serve those participating in the program.
· Other duties as assigned.
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral Program