Responsible for assisting with order entry and escalation processing for our channel professionals. Responsible for the order entry experience, while ensuring work order accuracy and compliance and responding to escalation concerns that are generated from our in-house partners.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Order Entry processing and order flow-through support for COE agent and field sales professionals
- Responsible for researching and resolving escalations called in by COE agents and field sales professional pertaining to order flow through, customer experience, and order entry within established timelines
- Record and report escalation and account correction information from all sources including, but not limited to, phone calls, email, voice mail and electronic ticketing tools
- Efficiently follow the established call flow to handle a high volume of transactions and meet quality expectations
- Build a professional rapport with COE agent and field sales professionals by addressing their support needs within prescribed policies and processes
- Exercise sound judgment and act responsibly in the interests of sales professionals, customers and the company
- Work interdepartmentally to resolve customer impacting issues, including orders that need additional work flow or clarification in order to close.
- Manage various escalation tools that resolve issues, including ER One, Sys Comm, and other ticketing tools that enhance the COE agent, field sales and customer experience.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance
- Educates and promotes self-service options
- Complies with company policies and procedures while applying sound judgment within scope of their empowerment and follows guidelines for Customer Proprietary Network Information (CPNI) and Personal Identifiable Information (PII).
- Please note that the tasks below are general responsibilities for similar roles; some content may not apply to this specific position.
- Researches unreported/unpaid systems and ensures the timely collection of revenue through communication with distributors.
- Monitors data for errors and discrepancies. Researches, verifies, and corrects data in a timely manner.
- Maintains accounts receivables by reconciling outstanding accounts, posting revenue collected, following up with Product Sales Team.
- Maintains an up-to-date record of all negligent accounts by preparing reports such as Write-offs, Proof of Claims, etc.
- Prepares monthly and quarterly reports, analyzing planning vs. actual figures and explaining variances.
- Undertakes and proactively completes database cleanup projects.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: High School or Equivalent
- Experience: Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer