Valdez International Corporation a major Aerospace / Defense contractor has positions available on its IAFNOS contract for Configuration Mangers.
Configuration Managers may be assigned to Change Management, Release & Deploy or Configuration & Service Asset Management.
- Processing, Reviewing, categorizing, documenting and working with stakeholders to ensure clarity of change requests to configuration items affecting the Mission area.
- Coordinate with Testing and Release Management staff to manage change requests through all phases of their life cycle.
- Manage Change Requests through all phases of their lifecycle.
- Administering the change request queue to ensure processing thresholds are achieved.
- Measuring effective change.
- Providing administrative support to the Change Approval Board (CAB) including agendas, meeting minutes and decision documentation.
- Deconflict the schedule of ASIs and change requests (CRs).
- Coordinating with Service Release Agent (SRAs) to determine risk of CR
- Track and report all hardware and software assets that support operations in the CMDB.
- Developing a service map framework to capture the interdependencies between configuration attributes and mission capabilities and establishing and maintaining the Service Map.
- Candidate must hold an active Department of Defense (DoD) clearance level of Secret prior to start date.
- Candidate must be certified in accordance with DoD 8570 IAM Level II approved baseline certifications prior to start date.
- Additional industry certifications may be required within specific time frames.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Short & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation & Sick Leave
Valdez International Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Valdez International Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Valdez requires drug screenings of all its employees.
By law, this position requires U.S. citizenship.