|ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION||The Shandy Clinic is a private outpatient pediatric therapy clinic serving patients in Aurora, Colorado Springs, Fountain and Pueblo Colorado with 11 locations. As a private therapy practice, the Shandy Clinic prides itself in personalized, individual therapy in a friendly, family environment. In addition to traditional therapy approaches, the clinic also empowers our staff to think outside the box to find solutions to help our patients make progress. If you are a therapist who loves children and enjoys working in a multidisciplinary environment you have come to the right place! |
|EOE STATEMENT||The Shandy Clinic is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, military status, or any other characteristic protected by law. |
Do you have a passion for working with children? Are you interested in utilizing Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) skills to help those with autism and related disabilities? Do you seek professional satisfaction by helping others in your community achieve goals?
At the Shandy Clinic, we value Integrity, Service, Efficiency, and Excellence and are looking for highly qualified behavior analysts to join our Interdisciplinary team. At the Shandy Clinic you will have the opportunity to collaborate with other service providers to provide a continuum of care to clients and their families. We offer a variety of services, including Occupational, Speech, and Physical therapy, in addition to Applied Behavior Analysis services and autism evaluations. We believe in the coordination of care to support optimal outcomes for our clients. Additionally, we offer the following:
- 4 Day work weeks: We recognize the demands of this position and believe in a work/life balance. you have the opportunity as a full-time team member to work four-day work weeks (8:00am-6:00pm), with pre-scheduled mandatory quarterly training on the 5th week day.
- Center based services: We value the opportunity to support access to effective supervision of RBT's and program oversight, in addition to effective coordination of care.
- Full time Registered Behavior Technicians: Through consistent training and guaranteed hours, we invest in our RBT's, to ensure they can invest in providing exceptional services to our clients. This also provides the opportunity to better support BCBA's with clinically appropriate tasks.
- Family training: All families are required to participate in training activities to support the generalization and maintenance of skills acquired, in addition to strategies identified within behavior intervention plans.
- Salary range: $58k-$75k a year
If you are ready to join our highly skilled team of therapists to help children and families succeed, then please apply and hopefully join OUR amazing family!
Position Goals and Job Responsibilities:
- Establish and manage exceptional performance for client services and programming
- Conduct consistent program reviews to ensure a high degree of clinical excellence for clients.
- Complete all required reports and updates for clients in a timely and effective manner, to ensure consistency in care.
- Follow general best practice standards and evidence-based interventions in compliance with the behavior analytic literature and consult with peers/supervisors as needed, to ensure high quality of care.
- Provide consistent formal and informal feedback to RBT’s to ensure a high degree of treatment integrity. This includes feedback during overlaps, in addition to written documented feedback regarding performance.
- Participate in supervision opportunities to review client progress, identify appropriate modifications, and collaborate with other team members to support professional development opportunities.
- Actively improve clinical skills via professional development opportunities and support training and skill improvement for behavior technicians.
- Prioritize parent training and parent meetings to facilitate generalization of skills and maintenance during non-therapeutic opportunities. This should include initial parent trainings, in addition to ongoing parent meetings and trainings on individualized client goals and programming.
- Effectively collaborate and communicate with other service providers to provide a continuum of care to clients and their families. This includes coordinating services (e.g., assessments, progress, priorities, etc.) with other therapists at the Shandy Clinic (e.g., OT, PT, Speech Language Pathologists) to optimize services and progress for the client.
- Participate in ongoing opportunities to facilitate effective coordination of are and program improvement (e.g., case studies, approved projects, etc.)
Position Qualifications and Credentials:
- Master’s degree in psychology, behavior analysis, education or special education or related field
- License or BCBA Credential/Certificate
- 2-5 years’ experience working with individuals with special needs
- Background checks clear
- BLS/CPR or willingness to complete
- Approved Crisis Prevention training or willingness to complete
|EDUCATION||1. Masters degree in Psychology, Behavior Analysis, Education or Special Education or related 2. License or BCBA Credential or Certificate or willing to complete |