Behavioral Health Provider – Independent Contractor
This position is an Independent Contractor status with Special Kids Special Families and will accept clients on a case-by-case basis. To view full details of the Agreement, click here: http://sksfcolorado.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/SKSF_BehavioralHealthProviderContractorAgreement1.pdf
This position will provide advocacy for youth and adults, in addition individual, group & family therapy (must be a master’s level in Behavioral Health and possess a skill ability and prior demonstration of having clinical therapy work), life skills, family preservation services, supervised visitation, mentoring and parent training.
SCOPE OF SERVICES include:
· Review and accept referrals within Contractor’s schedule for services referred by the Clinical Director or Contract Clinical Manager, notifying of acceptance/rejection within an hour of receipt of the referral.
· Complete intake assessments on all accepted referrals; and complete all intake paperwork that is necessary for the client’s file in accordance with the agency and contractual standards.
· Maintain HIPAA standards of confidentiality on all behavioral health records, documentation, and communication.
· Communicates with all parties of services provided, including caseworker, parties involved in the services provided, behavioral health team.
· Provide professional modeling, supervision services to clients in the scope of practice where supervision is required, and address safety issues when needed.
· Completes intake, program activity and intervention documentation in accordance to agency and contractual standards and timelines.
· Promotes cooperative working relationships within the contracted organization and to community partners.
· Attend in-service education and training opportunities, supervisory sessions, and meetings.
· Utilize the clinical records and tools provided which directly relate to completing the work.
· Maintain CPR/First Aid training current; and maintain a good driving record.
· Complete invoices and tracking of client services and cancellations, reporting concerns to the Program Consultant and Clinical Director.
Minimum Bachelor’s (preferred Master’s) degree in human services field. Preferred working on obtaining licensure or license eligible.
For the satisfactory performance of the Services, SKSF shall pay Contractor the fixed unit rate, contract rate, or stated per Service type rate. Billable hours will be based on the numbers of hours for services provided, along with the billable fee for service. Compensation varies based on services $20-$34/hr. (detailed list of services stated in Agreement).