Requisition ID: 00001EW0
Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Systems Inc. is recruiting for an Associate Analyst, Workforce Management Real-Time Skilling, supporting Customer Support Services (CSS). This role will be in Piscataway, NJ, West Chester, PA, Raynham, MA, or Monument, CO, with consideration to work remotely within North America or Latin America.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
Johnson & Johnson Deliver Group is part of Johnson & Johnson’s global Supply Chain organization supporting operations across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Deliver strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer-facing-functions such as customer service, distribution and transportation. In addition, Deliver oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. It supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Devices (including Vision), Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. Located in every region of the world where Johnson & Johnson operates, Deliver is a critical component of our supply chain, working collaboratively to ensure that quality, safety and the experience of our customers is our top priority.
As the Real-Time Associate Analyst, you will work on the North America DELIVER Workforce Management (WFM) team and handle the day’s staffing plan and incoming contact volume for a six-site regional Customer Service Center to ensure that staffing levels consistently meet demand and that daily service level goals are achieved. You are responsible for the real-time monitoring of queues, ensuring the correct number of agents are available to answer forecasted volume of incoming calls across all queues and intervals within the contact center environment. You are accountable for monitoring critical business operations and performance indicators at an interval level in real-time. Additionally, you will use strong business process knowledge to make data-driven recommendations to improve Service Level across the region.
Your Key Responsibilities:
• Work directly with Workforce Management partners (regional and global) and Operations leadership to build staffing strategies that take into account all possible variables that may impact staffing and call volume projections.
• Use strong knowledge of operational processes and procedures to predict downstream impacts of multiple staffing strategies.
• Monitor and analyze call patterns, intra- and inter-day activity and make adjustments as needed, in real time, to ensure optimal productivity and efficiency; dedicatedly monitor associate calling behaviors, efficiency, and availability and reports opportunities to Operations team.
• Build proper contingency plans to ensure that staffing remains as constant as possible in the event of an emergency.
• Run and analyze reports and bring enhancements to reporting capability.
• Use strong analytical skillset to use data to deliver insights and action plans for adjusting staffing levels to meet regional goals.
• Actively lead real-time discussions with Operations partners to drive business results.
• Complete root-cause analysis to resolve and quantify reasons for forecast variance and recommend changes to improve forecast accuracy and effectiveness.
• Maintain platform with daily exceptions requests, update schedules and respond to advanced issues and ad-hoc requests.
• Help with the integration and implementation of new call center technologies.
• Complete required compliance/assigned training by required due date.
• Assume and perform other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, but which are logically and properly inherent to the position.
• Minimum of Bachelor's degree required
• Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience preferred
• Supply chain experience required
• Process Excellence methodology / Six Sigma working knowledge and/or certification preferred
• Self-starter with strong self-motivation with the capacity to work under pressure
• Strong multi-tasking skillset with the ability to handle and lead multiple assignments/projects simultaneously in a deadline-driven, dynamic and changing environment
• Strong analytical skillset and ability to see data trends and translate our data into decisions
• Experience preferred in root cause analysis and using data to develop/measure action plans
• Experience using Verint Software preferred
• Statistical modeling and forecasting experience preferred
• Requires advanced knowledge of Excel (complex formulas)
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills; requires fluency in English (read/write/speak)
• Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective business partnerships
• Requires up to 10% domestic and international travel
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Piscataway-
North America, Latin America, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, North America-United States-Massachusetts-Raynham, North America-United States-Colorado-Monument
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)