We are all explorers! Come explore the opportunities at Sierra Trading Post, where we strive to provide opportunities for growth, recognition and work-life balance. Sierra Trading Post is an off-price Internet retailer of brand name outdoor gear, family apparel and footwear, sporting goods and home fashions at incredible savings every single day. In addition to its nearly 20 years as an online retailer, Sierra Trading Post has plans to grow its store base. The only thing better than shopping at Sierra Trading Post is working here!
You can also feel good knowing that Sierra Trading Post is part of The TJX Companies, Inc., a Fortune 100 company and the leading off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the U.S. and worldwide. In addition to Sierra Trading Post, TJX’s retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods and Homesense, as well as tjmaxx.com in the U.S.; Winners, HomeSense and Marshalls in Canada; TK Maxx in the U.K., Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria and the Netherlands, as well as Homesense and tkmaxx.com in the U.K.; and TK Maxx in Australia. As a retailer committed to growth, success is always in style at TJX!
- Assist a Store Manager in the areas of Merchandising, Operations, Customer Service and Human Resources within a high volume store location
- Develop creative plans to increase store sales
- Oversee and monitor loss prevention and operational programs
- Ensure every customer has a positive shopping experience
- Hire, train, supervise and develop a large team of hourly Associates
- Manage the daily activity of the sales floor, backroom, front end and cash office
- Two years' of retail leadership experience as an Assistant or Store Manager
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and follow through skills
- Proven ability to manage, develop and motivate a large team
- Previous volume responsibility of $5 million or more
What's In It For You?
In addition to our open door policy and supportive work environment, we also strive to provide a competitive salary and benefits package.
TJX considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. TJX also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Colorado Springs || CO