We offer team members:
- Careers with purpose - serve those who serve
- Teamwork environment
- Amazing 401K Retirement Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA Plans
- 10 Paid Holidays
- PTO & Vacation
- No evenings, no weekends
Assistant Manager plays a key role and is responsible for supporting
the store manager in the daily operation of an Envision Base Service
Store located on military bases. Assist in the supervision of staff,
and scheduling appropriate coverage of staff during store hours. Ensure
that staff provides exceptional customer support and effective and
efficient retail operations and sound business practices.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE
Store Manager with maintaining employees work schedules to ensure the
store is properly staffed during all scheduled store hours.
- Assist in the management of 2 to 10 employees.
- Assist in the preparation of daily sales accounting and reconciliation.
- Responsible for assisting in the security of store assets, inventory and cash.
- Responsible for assisting the Store Manager in maintaining exceptional quality and customer service standards.
- Assist in training of new employees, identify and conduct training for all employees as needed.
a safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel
on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintain
compliance with established safety policies and procedures.
- Perform outside sales calls on local businesses. Ensure store appearance is maintained in a clean and orderly manner.
- Promote Ability One sales.
Store Manager in coordinating with the BSC Director of Retail
Operations on promotions and special sales events. Look for
opportunities to promote the store.
- Develop and coordinate effective merchandising efforts.
- Assist Store Manager with the implementation and adherence of legal compliance and all Envision policies and procedures.
- Responsible for actively maintaining employee morale.
- Flexibility to perform other duties as assigned by the store manager and/or regional manager.
JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
Education: High school diploma or GED equivalent required; some college coursework in business preferred.
of two years of retail experience and/or training and demonstrated
managerial skills required; merchandising and marketing experience
- Basic knowledge of computer applications.
knowledge of customer service principles, including customer needs
assessment, meeting quality service standards, and evaluation of
- Ability to project a professional image to the public.
- Must possess organizational and mathematical skills.
- Ability to coordinate and direct a variety of administrative activities.
- Ability to establish priorities and meet operational deadlines.
- Ability to plan, assign, supervise and evaluate personnel.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to actively support the mission of Envision.
- Current driver’s license and driving record in good standing as applicable.
to successfully complete required DOT driver’s certification and
successfully complete DOT physical and drug screen, per DOT regulations,
Total Number of Employees Directly Supervising: 2 to 10
Number of Subordinate Supervisors Reporting to Position: 0
VISION REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE (check one)
Can be performed with or without assistive technology:
to perform activities such as: preparing/analyzing data/figures;
viewing a computer screen; reading; inspecting small objects for
defects; using measuring devices; and/or assembling parts with close eye
to perform activities such as: operating machinery and/or power tools
at or within arm’s reach; performing non-repetitive tasks such as
carpentry work or repairing machinery.
X Required to review/inspect own assigned work, the work of others, or facilities or structures.
Requires normal (or corrected to normal) vision/acuity:
___ Required to operate motor vehicles and/or heavy equipment such as forklifts.
Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without illegal
discrimination because of race, color, sex, age, gender identity,
disability, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, military
status or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic
violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic
information, and any other status protected by law.
employs and advances in employment individuals with disabilities and
veterans, and treats qualified individuals without discrimination on the
basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
position description is intended to convey generally the duties of this
job. It is not an all-inclusive listing of duties, and it is not a
contract, expressed or implied.