Part Time (contractor) Administrative Assistant
Restoring Lives Counseling services is seeking a part time administrative assistant to work under the direction of the Owner. Administrative Assistant would work approximately 10 hours a week to start for a couple months, then go up to 15 - 20 hours per week, Monday- Friday, performing reception, administrative and personal assistant duties in a fun, flexible dynamic group practice. Position could turn into full-time work.
We are here to help the mentally ill/struggling. Period. But because we are so reliant on insurance pay, pay can be delayed sometimes. If you're only in it for the money, please look elsewhere. This will save you and us a potentially huge headache…you won't fit in with us...
But, if you love helping others, are flexible and have a positive attitude keep reading...
· Manage intake calls (answer phone and email, schedule intake appointments with appropriate therapist, answer potential client questions)
· Check insurance benefits
· Help biller fix insurance claims and help with with payroll
Take responsibility of intake metrics (tracking incoming calls, scheduled sessions, referral sources)
· Communicate with clinicians regarding scheduling
· Communicate with management regarding intake metrics and streamlining of intake processes
· Keep EHR client files organized
· Assume responsibility of maintenance of office equipment (printer, paper, filling office cups and treats, etc.)
Qualifications and Skills:
- experience with mental health credentialing is a plus
· Organized and detail oriented
· Able to work as a team
- Have good working condition laptop that you are willing to use for work
· Able to work independently on tasks assigned
- able to work in varying environments (Jeff, the owner is ADD and can't stay in the same spot for long).
· Great communication skills
· Connects with practice’s mission and values
Benefits and Pay:
· $15/hr for 6 months, $16 after positive 6 month review