TrueCommerce is the most complete way to connect your business across the supply chain, integrating everything from EDI, to inventory management, to fulfillment, to digital storefronts and marketplaces, to your business system, and to whatever comes next. To stay ahead in today’s dynamic global market, companies need to be able to do business in a lot of different directions at once. TrueCommerce has helped businesses be more connected, more supported, and more prepared for what’s next. That’s why thousands of companies – ranging from start-ups to the global Fortune 100, across various industries – rely on us.
TrueCommerce. Do business in every direction.
Our culture and values are what set us apart! TrueCommerce provides an open and positive work environment where providing employees with a work/life balance is key. Work is not only challenging, but interesting and rewarding as well. We encourage employees to grow and develop. Additionally, TrueCommerce organizes events throughout the year like picnics, golf tournaments, chili cook-offs, winter holiday events, and opportunities to volunteer for charity. Come join our team!
Responsible for daily bank reports and customer payment application. Operates under general supervision following specific procedural guidelines and policy. Responsible for filing sales tax returns and remitting payments. Will perform ad hoc duties as they come up relating to resolving various state tax issues and other state level filing requirements.
- Pull daily bank reports for 6 subsidiaries (TC, RTS, ECU, NXT, DA, B2BG)
- Apply customer payments to accounts on a daily basis for 3 subsidiaries (TC, RTS, ECU)
- Maintain relationship with bank representative regarding issues that arise with deposits, wire activity, etc.
- Daily Credit Card and ACH reconciliations for 3 subsidiaries (TC, RTS, ECU)
- Provide information to AR Staff regarding over/duplicate payments and short payments
- Perform monthly Deposit for payments imported form IMS for NXT customers
- Create journals for returned payments
- File sales tax returns on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis for 5 subsidiaries (TC, ECU, NXT, DA, B2BG)
- Remit sales tax payments and post in NetSuite
- Complete month-end bank reconciliations for A/R
- Perform monthly deposit for payments imported from IMS for NXT customers
- Assist finance team in other month-end & accounting tasks as necessary
- Contacting state agencies to resolve outstanding issues
- Perform state level filing as required