SAIC has an opening for an USAFA Airmanship Next Academic Registrar Associate. This position can be worked remotely nationwide. Limited travel is expected to Colorado Springs, CO. This role will provide academic registrar support to the United States Air Force Academy (USAFA) Airmanship Next Program classes in Colorado Springs, CO.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
1) Create, develop and codify Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) encompassing duties performed.
- Coordinate recommendations for process improvement thru SAIC to the USAFA Airmanship Program Manager.
2) Maintain a USAFA-resourced commercial survey account IAW mutually-agreed-upon PII protection requirement(s).
3) Develop, standardize and initiate Aviation (AV) & Airmanship (AM) surveys (via email) at USAFA-provided interval(s).
- Incudes “End-of-Course” & “out-of-cycle” survey(s): 4-5-1, 490, Just-In-Time-Training.
4) Compile & analyze survey results
- Route career field interest to designated USAFA representatives (Space, Cyber, Other, etc.).
5) Review cadet performance indicators (GPA, MPA, Fitness, etc.).
- Post-review, coordinate follow-on course registration w/ USAFA’s Operational Career Field Advisor (OCFA), Dean of Faculty/Registrar (DFR) and 306 FTG/Registrar (FTGR).
6) In coordination with the Airmanship PM, construct Primary Course Offering(s) (PCO’s) based on cadet interest and program resources.
7) Perform initial registration.
Over-enroll the PCO as requested to optimize capacity.
8) Post-initial scheduling run, assist with scheduling reconciliation in coordination w/ DFR & FTGR.
9) Coordinate & perform course Drops/Adds/Re-Registration with OCFA, DFR & FTGR.
10) Coordinate & perform course closeout requirements; codify disenrollment, completion, etc. IAW USAFA-provided categorization.
11) With sufficient notice, attend weekly/out-of-cycle meeting requirements (in person, or remotely via tele-conference).
12) Coordinate vacation/absences thru SAIC to the USAFA Airmanship Program Manager.
Typical Education and Experience: Bachelors Degree and 3 + years related experience, or 9+ years of experience in lieu of a degree.
- On site presence “anticipated” for in-processing, spanning ~3-5 days.
- On site OR Telework viable thereafter, within guidelines specified below.
- In either case, duty hours will align with USAFA operations (MST), and may vary throughout the year based on mission requirements.
- College experience desired, but not required.
- 5 years prior experience with survey management, results compilation, and scheduling coordination in a Service Academy environment highly desired.
Target salary range: $50,001 - $75,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.