Colorado Springs, CO
Job Description and Requirements:
USfalcon, recognized as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in the United States, is seeking a Project Administrator II to work at Schriever AFB, CO.
- Associates degree or four (4) years - additional direct relevant experience can be substituted for education.
- Three (3) years administrative/data entry experience.
- Secret security clearance.
- This position may require limited CONUS travel.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook).
- Ability to communicate with senior personnel and coordinate work and meeting schedules with the Microsoft Office environment.
- Ability to receive and understand instructions and carry out those instructions in a swift and efficient matter.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to file and retrieve formal program documentation.
- Ability to send, receive, and process FOUO information as well as classified and Privacy Act documentation.
- Ability to learn a new data entry software and analysis processes.
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities. Processes source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team for resolution.
- Enters data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information or by importing Excel spreadsheets.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures. Verifies entered data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; archiving or purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; suggests changes to increase productivity. Provides weekly status to team on current projects.
- Maintains and protects operations by keeping information confidential. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Additional duties as required.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; SECRET, TS, or TS/SCI clearance is required.