Practice Transformation Coord
Colorado Springs, CO
We believe in something different: a focus on the individuality of every person. In big ways and small, we exist to improve the extraordinary lives of all those we serve. As Colorado's largest and most innovative health care system, we as a team deliver on the commitment to provide the best possible experience for our patients and their families. We foster a true human connection and give people the freedom to live extraordinary lives. A career at UCHealth is more than a job, it's a passion.
Assist practice teams in identifying and addressing human and organizational factors and will help facilitate technical changes necessary to successfully implement the new care model.
A highly qualified candidate will have experience with Patient Centered Medical Home, CMMI/CMS programs and language, and demonstrated skills using performance improvement tools.
· Facilitate redesign efforts through quality improvement and change management coaching.
· Partner with practice teams to facilitate changes to the care model designed to improve patient workflows and consistent outcomes.
· Prioritize system improvement efforts. Identify and facilitate opportunities to integrate and align projects with other related practice transformation initiatives.
· Establish relationships and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
· High school diploma or GED.
· 3 years of relevant experience.