Job Description and Requirements:
USfalcon, recognized as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in the United States, is seeking a Lead Information Technology Support Technician to work out of Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Lead team of IT Support Technicians providing support to maintain and keep operational 3IS networks, communication systems and associated hardware, peripherals, and software. Ensure policies, processes and procedures, are followed and tasks and/or projects are completed on schedule.
- IT III - 5 years experience in IT technical support and computer engineering.
- Bachelor's Degree – IT, CS, Engineering IAT Level 1
- IT IV - 10 years experience in IT technical support and computer engineering.
- Advanced Degree – IT, CS, Engineering IAT Level 2
- Final Top Secret/SCI security clearance.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook).
- Responsible for managing team of Technicians / Administrators which will operate USAFWC networked and standalone systems at the Unclassified, Secret and Top Secret-SCI classification levels and provide after-hours/non-duty hours/on-call support as requested by the Government
- Create, delete and add new users with accounts on classified networks; Provision, de-provision and add new users with accounts on NIPRNet. Maintain User Access Request forms according to network procedures.
- Maintain a Government provided trouble ticket system and track customer survey results
- Perform client support administrator duties in order to provide a first-line customer support function to resolve basic IT-related issues
- Supervise a consolidated job control/help desk function to serve as the USAFWC IT focal point for USAFWC customer support
- Responsible for assuring users are provided efficient and timely first and second level support
- Support walk up, telephone or e-mail customer problem resolution; receive, answer and transfer, trouble calls, and maintenance requests in support of all USAFWC missions and personnel; and assign a ticket number and track communication system outages and repair actions until the issue is resolved
- Coordinate with internal and external agencies (i.e., third-party vendors, host base, and program management offices), to isolate faults, make repairs and restore service to USAFWC systems, and report the status of problem resolution to the affected customer and maintaining a historical record of problem resolution
- Plan and execute any technical refresh of network computers, ensuring coordination with Configuration Management on all move, connect and disconnect of equipment to networks
- Demonstrate expertise to install, configure, and maintain these systems as well as analyze, troubleshoot and resolve software, hardware and network anomalies
- Provide network technical support and client support administrator duties in order to provide a first-line customer support function to resolve basic IT-related issues
- Perform application loading, troubleshooting, tuning and technical support for hardware and software used within the USAFWC
- Additional duties as assigned.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; SECRET, TS, or TS/SCI clearance is required.
About the Company: USfalcon provides integrated technology solutions worldwide to Department of Defense and National Security clients in the areas of Aerospace, Mission Systems Engineering, Information Technology and Education and Training. USfalcon has been recognized as one of the fastest growing privately held companies in the United States, with offices in Cary, NC, Reston, VA, Colorado Springs, CO, Dayton, OH and Huntsville, AL. USfalcon is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veterans/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation. www.usfalcon.com