Colorado Springs, CO
- Support the following systems: * JBC-P * JBC-P Joint Capabilities Release (JCR) * Blue Force Tracking (BFT) * Tactical Ground Reporting System (TiGR).
- Respond to and diagnoses problems through discussion with users.
- Ensure a timely process through which problems are controlled. Includes problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps.
- Supervise operation of help desk and serves as focal point for customer concerns.
- Provide support to end users on a variety of issues.
- Identify, research, and resolve technical problems.
- Respond to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support.
- Document, track, and monitor the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
- Provide second-tier support to end users for either PC, server, or mainframe applications or hardware.
- Interact with network services, software systems engineering, and/or applications development to restore service and/or identify and correct core problem.
- Simulate or recreate user problems to resolve operating difficulties.
- Recommend systems modifications to reduce user problems.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Job Description and Requirements:
USfalcon, recognized as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in the United States, is seeking a Help Desk Specialist to work out of Fort Carson, CO.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to obtain CompTIA Security+ certification.
- Active Secret security clearance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook).