The Automotive Business Development Center Representative is expected to:
Protect the legal, financial and moral wellbeing of the Larry H. Miller Group of Companies;
Understand and adhere to group leads and referral process to promote sales and customer service satisfaction;
Be a teacher to support the efforts of other employees to be successful;
Seek ways to improve business operations efficiencies and customer service.
Reports to: Service Manager
Maximize appointment setting, customer service and profitability.
Adhere to Larry H. Miller incoming and outgoing telephone activity process to achieve or exceed group standards to obtain referrals, schedule appointments and confirm appointments which result in profitability and customer service satisfaction.
Maintain thorough knowledge of current automotive products, features, benefits, specifications, prices, options, models and equipment to effectively communicate and recruit customers and exceed customer satisfaction benchmarks.
Effectively obtain new customers to raise customer service index (CSI) to achieve or exceed dealership standards.
Create good public relations consistent with effective use of time.
Maintain ability to handle job stress and effective interaction with others in the workplace.
Effectively communicate with and perform all job duties requested by management.
Operate with integrity.
Demand the highest ethical standards from self and others.
Maintain composure within the workplace and outside the workplace when representing the Larry H. Miller Group of Companies.
Set an example of positive attitude and professionalism, including a neat, orderly and safe work environment.
Resolve customer complaints in a timely and professional manner.
High School diploma or equivalent
Desirable: 1+years of sales experience
Computer literate. Desirable: working knowledge of Larry H. Miller Group's current company management systems
Good organization skills
Professional communication skills
Maintain valid driver's license and MVR within company policy requirements
Work performed in a dealership setting due to constant face to face interaction with customers, vendors, and other dealership employees.
Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, talk, hear, use hands and fingers and move about facilities.
Required vision include the ability to adjust focus.
Required to operate equipment and move vehicles in a safe manner at all times.
Perform other duties as required.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
* Leadership- the individual demonstrates ethical and followership behaviors which promotes Larry H. Miller standards resulting in a cohesive and effective team.
*Compliance -- the individual understands and adheres to all Company standards, state and federal laws and regulations as well as product pricing guidelines of all lenders, agencies or business partners.
* Customer Service--the individual understands his/her role in providing excellent customer service through the defined Larry H. Miller processes which promote efficiencies, fairness and cost effectiveness.
*Ethics/Integrity -- the individual represents the Larry H. Miller Group of Companies by conducting his/her self in a professional and courteous business manner that demonstrates integrity and avoids the actual or perception of a conflict of interest.
* Oral Communication--the individual clearly identifies and professionally expresses issues in positive or negative situations.
* Planning/Organizing--the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
* Quality--the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
* Dependability--the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
* Safety and Security--the individual observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly.
Note: The need may arise to revise, supplement, or rescind portions of this job description, and dealership management reserves the right to do so at any time. Employee shall be required to meet the qualifications and perform the duties of any revised job description.